Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This is what Haifa Wehbe said about Ahlam and Elissa




It revealed the artist Haifa Wehbe mystery of friendship and love that brings them and the Emirati
artist Ahlam saying "Ahlam love me so much, and loves me appreciate it a lot." She added, "we must not forget that I am very even fight from some of the artists, and when an artist like me without very or reason, as do the Ahlam I appreciate it very much, ."

And her colleague Elissa, Haifa Wehbe said "not right and I do not love each Elisa, but our meeting confirms the opposite. On a personal level, I find that the artist Elissa earlier, and a good and delicious." Haifa indicated that some people understand Elisa wrong, because it is an artist and not any artist can be ready 24 hours a day and that satisfies everyone.

Haifa said, "What happened between me and Elisa was just a misunderstanding has been amplified in the media, which is not profoundly unlike and personally, as evidenced when we meet is our kind of chemistry, and this was clear when we sang together. Artists are more comfortable when they meet in a special place, not years and interact together in a way that more freedom. "

No comments:

Post a Comment