Thursday, May 30, 2013

Android Market error




 clicking download or update and it says "download error -101". I've wiped market cache, data, and i've downloaded the latest market.apk and installed it and it's made no difference. When i use my other gmail account it works every time though, which isn't much use when i want to update my paid apps and games :/

Solving steps

*********************************************
1. Settings
2. Personal: Accounts and Sync
3. Selected my Google account
4. Once within my Google account, clicking on the context menu/settings menu I selected "Remove Account"
5. Once the account was removed it prompted and asked for a new account, I entered the credentials for the same account and then rebooted
6. Once it rebooted I went to the Market, accepted the EULA and downloaded Google Gesture (I wanted to try a free app first) without any issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment